Top Rated, Family Owned & Operated Exterminator Serving Halethorpe MD
Miche Pest Control is the top rated, family owned and operated pest control company serving Halethorpe MD. A family owned and operated pest control company, Miche Pest Control was started in 2019 by Tom Miche, after he had worked for years as a pest control technician and service manager. His wife, Miquela Miche, with a degree in business management, oversees the administrative side of the business.
Since its formation in 2019, Miche Pest Control has become the top rated family owned and operated pest control company serving Halethorpe MD by providing high quality pest control, rodent control, tick & mosquito control, and termite control services. Miche Pest Control has earned a 4.9 star rating with over 1,000 reviews.
With service times available as soon as the next business day, you can count on Miche Pest Control. Give us a call - get your free quote on the best pest control in Halethorpe MD, and we'll add a free upgrade to include termite monitoring services when you enroll in one of our quarterly pest control plans. Call today or book online!
Pest Control In Halethorpe, MD
Miche Pest Control provides extermination services that get rid of ants, spiders, cockroaches, and more from homes and businesses in Halethorpe, MD. We get rid of pests fast by using a combination of highly effective treatment methods, using the best products available for the specific pests that you're seeing. Our most popular plan in Maryland is our quarterly pest control service. Included in each quarterly service from Miche Pest Control:
- Spider Web Removal
- Wasp & Hornet Nest Removal
- 4 to 6 Foot Barrier Spray For Crawling Insects
- 10 Foot Granular Barrier To Push Bugs Away From The Home
- Detailed Crack & Crevice Treatments
- Inside Treatment As Needed
This service is designed to be thorough enough on the outside that you shouldn't need inside treatment, but the inside is always included when needed and/or requested. We use products that are registered with the EPA, and labeled for use in and around homes, hospitals, day cares, and pet kennels. The first service gets rid of any current pest issues, and immediately starts working to keep pests from coming back after they've been eliminated. A few months later, once the products break down and egg sacs start hatching, the pests usually come back - that's why we do four services per year, and more if you need. If you're having issues with covered pests in between regular services, just let us know and as needed, we'll go back out in between services at no extra cost.
Rodent Control In Halethorpe, MD
Miche Pest Control provides rodent control services for mice, rats, and voles in Halethorpe, MD. We get rid of rodents fast by using a combination of trapping, entry point exclusion, and outside bait stations. Included in your first rodent control service from Miche Pest Control:
- Entry Point Inspection
- Sealing Rodent Entry Points
- Trapping Mice & Rats Inside
- Tamper-Resistant Bait Stations Outside
We use tamper-resistant bait stations combined with products that are registered with the EPA, and labeled for use in and around homes, day cares, and pet kennels. The first service gets rid of any existing rats, mice, or voles, and immediately starts working to keep rodents from coming back after they've been eliminated. A couple months later, once the bait starts to deteriorate or run out and rodent populations start rebounding, mice and rats usually come back - that's why we do six services per year, and more if you need. If you're having issues with rodents in between regular services, just let us know and as needed, we'll go back out in between services at no extra cost.
Rodent Prevention Tips Everyone In Halethorpe MD Should Know
Rodents are common property-invading pests that get into Halethorpe homes and businesses while foraging for food and shelter. Although rodent infestations are most common during fall and winter, it's important to understand that mice and rats can invade your property at any point throughout the year. Avoid attracting rodents to your home or business with the following rodent prevention tips:
- Never leave food out unattended and store leftovers in airtight containers.
- Clean crumbs out from under heavy appliances and up off of your counters and floors.
- Pick up pet food after your pet finishes.
- Remove possible entry points by sealing cracks around the exterior of your property with steel wool or caulk.
- Ensure your chimney caps and ventilation covers fit correctly.
- Equip your trash cans with tight-fitting lids.
- Keep your property clean and uncluttered to minimize potential hiding spaces for rodents.
Despite the precautions you take to keep rodents out of your Halethorpe property, they still might find a way to invade. For rodent control and prevention services you can trust, give a call to Miche Pest Control today.
Things That Residents Of Halethorpe MD Can Do About Rats - Whether They Have Them Or Not
- Inspect your property regularly for signs of rodent activity
- Keep your yard free of trash, debris, high grass, or accumulations of building supplies. If you must store materials or equipment outside, do so neatly.
- Don't leave pet food, dog manure, bird seed, and other food scraps outside. Never put household garbage or food scraps in compost piles. Make sure garbage cans are closed, with tight-fitting lids.
- Get rid of standing water from your property, and remove items that can accumulate rain water.
- Close any holes you can find in the foundation of your house, and fill in voids underneath stairs, sidewalks, and porches. Ensure there are no gaps around the exterior doors of your home. Install a tight-fitting lid on your sump pump well.
- Clean up outside eating areas regularly, and don't feed wild animals. Remove fruit trees.
Mosquito Control In Halethorpe, MD
Miche Pest Control provides mosquito control services in Halethorpe, MD. We get rid of mosquitoes fast by combining yard fogging with larvicide applications, using high quality products for lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas outside. Included in each mosquito control service from Miche Pest Control:
- Yard Fogging For Fast Relief From Mosquitoes
- Larvicide Applications To Keep Them From Coming Back
- High Quality Products For Lasting Protection, Rain Or Shine
Not only does this cover mosquitoes, but it also works on ticks and fleas outside. We use products that are registered with the EPA, and labeled for use around homes, hospitals, day cares, and pet kennels. The first service gets rid of any existing mosquitoes, and immediately starts working to keep mosquitoes from coming back after they've been eliminated. Three to four weeks later, once the products break down and eggs start hatching, the mosquitoes usually come back - that's why we do eight services per year, and more if you need. If you're having issues with mosquitoes in between regular services, just let us know and as needed, we'll go back out in between services at no extra cost.
Minimize Your Mosquito Exposure In Halethorpe MD
Mosquitoes take the first place spot when it comes to annoying warm-weather pests. These tiny insects feed on the blood of humans and animals and are capable of ruining outdoor events with their presence. Minimize your exposure to mosquitoes by implementing the mosquito prevention methods listed below:
- Trim your lawn short frequently and cut thick shrubbery away from the exterior of your building.
- Always apply insect repellent before spending time outdoors.
- Dislodge debris from your gutters and ensure your downspouts are flowing freely.
- Reduce sources of standing water to minimize areas where mosquitoes can breed and lay their eggs.
- Avoid spending time outdoors during the early morning and evening when mosquitoes are most active.
- Dump out items that could collect water, such as buckets, cans, and kiddie pools.
- Replace the water in your birdbaths every couple of days.
The best way to solve your mosquito problems is with a little help from Miche Pest Control. Reach out to us today to learn more about our mosquito control process.
Termite Control In Halethorpe, MD
Miche Pest Control provides termite control services in Halethorpe, MD. We get rid of termites fast by combining termite bait stations with direct treatment of areas with termite damage and live termites, providing fast relief from termite infestations as well as lasting protection from existing and future termite populations. Included in your first termite control service from Miche Pest Control:
- Spot Treatment Of Areas With Termite Damage
- Spot Treatment Of Areas With Live Termites
- Installation Of Termite Bait Stations For Lasting Protection
This service plan provides year round protection from subterranean termites. We use products that are registered with the EPA, and labeled for use around homes, hospitals, day cares, and pet kennels. The first service is designed to get rid of an existing termite infestation, and immediately starts working to keep termites from coming back after they've been eliminated. The bait stations are loaded with enough bait to last a year - that's why we do at least one service per year, and more if you need. If you're having issues with termites in between regular services, just let us know and we'll go back out in between services at no extra cost.
Residential Pest Control In Halethorpe MD
No matter where you live, pests are likely to get into your Halethorpe home and cause problems. Invading pests can turn your home into a place where destructive, disease-spreading pests can threaten your peace of mind and endanger your health. To protect your home and family from all kinds of common area pests, utilize the following pest prevention methods:
- Ensure all windows and door screens are intact and install weather stripping around all exterior doorways.
- Keep your trash bins sealed and stored away from your exterior walls.
- Remove clutter, debris, and other things that could serve as hiding places for pests.
- Trim shrubs, hedges, and overhanging tree limbs away from your home.
- Implement a professional home pest control plan from Miche Pest Control.
Protect your Halethorpe home from pests throughout every season by partnering with the licensed pest control experts here at Miche Pest Control. Our home pest control services cover a wide variety of pests, including spiders, stinging insects, ants, occasional invaders, and more. For more information about how we keep Halethorpe homes pest-free, contact Miche Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Halethorpe MD
Owning a business comes with a lot of responsibilities and hardships. One difficulty that many commercial property owners face is a pest infestation. Pests such as mice, rats, and cockroaches are capable of ruining your business' reputation by introducing dangerous diseases, spreading harmful bacteria, damaging your property, and disturbing your loyal customers. When it comes to successfully maintaining a pest-free environment in your Halethorpe business, you need professional pest control services from Miche Pest Control. Our mission is to take care of your pest problems so that you can focus on your customers' satisfaction. With our experienced pest technicians by your side, you don't have to worry about pest problems interfering with your business's success. To ensure your Halethorpe commercial facility remains free of pests year-round, trust the professionals here at Miche Pest Control.
Pests We Can Get Rid Of For You
Crickets | Hornets | Yellowjackets | Termites | Ticks | Lady Bugs | Rats | Silverfish | Spiders | Carpenter Bees | Cockroaches | Fleas | Bees | Wasps | Earwigs | Centipedes | Mosquitoes | Stink Bugs | Carpenter Ants | Ants | Voles | Bugs | Millipedes | Insects | Boxelder Bugs | Fire Ants | Mice | Springtails | Clover Mites | Pill Bugs | and more!
Click here to see a more complete list of pests that we can get rid of for you.
Halethorpe is an unincorporated community in Baltimore County, Maryland. The community is considered to be a sub-section of Arbutus by the United States Census Bureau. It is bordered by the main portion of Arbutus to the north, Baltimore to the north-east, Elkridge to the south-west, and Linthicum to the east. It is southeast of the University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
Halethorpe is home to the Baltimore County Fire Department's Station 5, located on the corner of Washington Boulevard and Halethorpe Farms Road. There is a large Alcoa aluminum extrusion plant in Halethorpe that used to be part of Kaiser Aluminum. The Clipper City Brewing Company, the brewer of Heavy Seas Beer, is located on Hollins Ferry Road in Halethorpe. Halethorpe has one public school, Halethorpe Elementary. Halethorpe has one non-denominational school, Lamb of God School.
Recent Blog Articles
September 20, 2022
Do you need help dealing with cockroaches in Washington, D.C.? Here is everything you need to know to combat these pests today.Read More
September 14, 2022
Mosquitoes are not complicated pests. Take time today to learn about these annoying insects and how to control them in Virginia.Read More