Top Rated, Family Owned & Operated Exterminator Serving Randallstown MD
Miche Pest Control is the top rated, family owned and operated pest control company serving Randallstown MD. A family owned and operated pest control company, Miche Pest Control was started in 2019 by Tom Miche, after he had worked for years as a pest control technician and service manager. His wife, Miquela Miche, with a degree in business management, oversees the administrative side of the business.
Since its formation in 2019, Miche Pest Control has become the top rated family owned and operated pest control company serving Randallstown MD by providing high quality pest control, rodent control, tick & mosquito control, and termite control services. Miche Pest Control has earned a 4.9 star rating with over 1,000 reviews.
With service times available as soon as the next business day, you can count on Miche Pest Control. Give us a call - get your free quote on the best pest control in Randallstown MD, and we'll add a free upgrade to include termite monitoring services when you enroll in one of our quarterly pest control plans. Call today or book online!
Pest Control In Randallstown MD
Miche Pest Control provides extermination services that get rid of ants, spiders, cockroaches, and more from homes and businesses in Randallstown MD. We get rid of pests fast by using a combination of highly effective treatment methods, using the best products available for the specific pests that you're seeing. Our most popular plan in Randallstown is our quarterly pest control service. Included in each quarterly service from Miche Pest Control:
- Spider Web Removal
- Wasp & Hornet Nest Removal
- 4 to 6 Foot Barrier Spray For Crawling Insects
- 10 Foot Granular Barrier To Push Bugs Away From The Home
- Detailed Crack & Crevice Treatments
- Inside Treatment As Needed
This service is designed to be thorough enough on the outside that you shouldn't need inside treatment, but the inside is always included when needed and/or requested. We use products that are registered with the EPA, and labeled for use in and around homes, hospitals, day cares, and pet kennels. The first service gets rid of any current pest issues, and immediately starts working to keep pests from coming back after they've been eliminated. A few months later, once the products break down and egg sacs start hatching, the pests usually come back - that's why we do four services per year, and more if you need. If you're having issues with covered pests in between regular services, just let us know and as needed, we'll go back out in between services at no extra cost.
Mini-Guide To Avoiding Cockroach Problems In Randallstown MD
Cockroaches can invade properties with very little effort. The worst part is once they've made it inside, they are difficult to remove. That's why we've put together a handy mini-guide to help you avoid them in the first place:
- Clean everything: Cockroaches like dirty accommodations. It only makes sense that cleaning your property frequently is the first step towards a cockroach-free property.
- Food matters: Cockroaches love when crumbs fall to the ground, or food is out on the counter. Store your food away, wipe down the counters, and sweep the kitchen floor to remove their food supply.
- Empty the trash: Roaches will get into trash no matter what kind it is. You can help yourself by using trash cans with sealed lids, tying trash bags shut, and keeping all disposals away from the main building.
- Vacuuming: Roaches leave their egg sacs in the carpet and other similar locations. Vacuuming can keep future roaches from making an appearance.
Need help avoiding cockroaches? Call our team at Miche Pest Control for effective cockroach control. We'll get started on solving your cockroach problem immediately!
Rodent Control In Randallstown MD
Miche Pest Control provides rodent control services for mice, rats, and voles in Randallstown Maryland. We get rid of rodents fast by using a combination of trapping, entry point exclusion, and outside bait stations. Included in your first rodent control service from Miche Pest Control:
- Entry Point Inspection
- Sealing Rodent Entry Points
- Trapping Mice & Rats Inside
- Tamper-Resistant Bait Stations Outside
We use tamper-resistant bait stations combined with products that are registered with the EPA, and labeled for use in and around homes, day cares, and pet kennels. The first service gets rid of any existing rats, mice, or voles, and immediately starts working to keep rodents from coming back after they've been eliminated. A couple months later, once the bait starts to deteriorate or run out and rodent populations start rebounding, mice and rats usually come back - that's why we do six services per year, and more if you need. If you're having issues with rodents in between regular services, just let us know and as needed, we'll go back out in between services at no extra cost.
Things That Residents Of Randallstown MD Can Do About Rats - Whether They Have Them Or Not
- Inspect your property regularly for signs of rodent activity.
- Keep your yard free of trash, debris, high grass, or accumulations of building supplies. If you must store materials or equipment outside, do so neatly.
- Don't leave pet food, dog manure, bird seed, and other food scraps outside. Never put household garbage or food scraps in compost piles. Make sure garbage cans are closed, with tight-fitting lids.
- Get rid of standing water from your property, and remove items that can accumulate rain water.
- Close any holes you can find in the foundation of your house, and fill in voids underneath stairs, sidewalks, and porches. Ensure there are no gaps around the exterior doors of your home. Install a tight-fitting lid on your sump pump well.
- Clean up outside eating areas regularly, and don't feed wild animals. Remove fruit trees.
Mosquito Control In Randallstown MD
Miche Pest Control provides mosquito control services in Randallstown Maryland. We get rid of mosquitoes fast by combining yard fogging with larvicide applications, using high quality products for lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas outside. Included in each mosquito control service from Miche Pest Control:
- Yard Fogging For Fast Relief From Mosquitoes
- Larvicide Applications To Keep Them From Coming Back
- High Quality Products For Lasting Protection, Rain Or Shine
Not only does this cover mosquitoes, but it also works on ticks and fleas outside. We use products that are registered with the EPA, and labeled for use around homes, hospitals, day cares, and pet kennels. The first service gets rid of any existing mosquitoes, and immediately starts working to keep mosquitoes from coming back after they've been eliminated. Three to four weeks later, once the products break down and eggs start hatching, the mosquitoes usually come back - that's why we do eight services per year, and more if you need. If you're having issues with mosquitoes in between regular services, just let us know and as needed, we'll go back out in between services at no extra cost.
Termite Control In Randallstown MD
Miche Pest Control provides termite control services in Randallstown Maryland. We get rid of termites fast by combining termite bait stations with direct treatment of areas with termite damage and live termites, providing fast relief from termite infestations as well as lasting protection from existing and future termite populations. Included in your first termite control service from Miche Pest Control:
- Spot Treatment Of Areas With Termite Damage
- Spot Treatment Of Areas With Live Termites
- Installation Of Termite Bait Stations For Lasting Protection
This service plan provides year round protection from subterranean termites. We use products that are registered with the EPA, and labeled for use around homes, hospitals, day cares, and pet kennels. The first service is designed to get rid of an existing termite infestation, and immediately starts working to keep termites from coming back after they've been eliminated. The bait stations are loaded with enough bait to last a year - that's why we do at least one service per year, and more if you need. If you're having issues with termites in between regular services, just let us know and we'll go back out in between services at no extra cost.
Did You Know That You Can Protect Your Randallstown MD Home From Termites?
Termites are the silent destroyer for properties since it can take a long time to detect them after they've invaded. However, there are ways you can protect your home. Follow these termite prevention tips for an edge in staying protected:
- Eliminate moisture: Any areas that are damp or have standing water are desirable to termites and other pests. Eliminate these areas to ensure they don't want to stick around.
- Inspection: Part of why termites can sneak by you until they've already done damage is due to a lack of regular inspections. Check the wood for hollow sounds and bubbling paint on walls in addition to mud tubes so you can take proactive measures before it's too late.
- Woodpile location matters: Any woodpile or other lumber needs to be stored away from the main building. It's a simple matter for termites to transfer from the woodpile to the building when the pile is nearby.
Afraid you have termites? Give us a call to schedule your free quote and get the help you need to be termite-free. Get termite control done the right way today!
Residential Pest Control In Randallstown MD
Homeowners can suffer from a pest infestation at any time, especially in light of the changing seasons. That's why we've found the best solution to be one based on preparedness. Whether you need a solution for a current invasion or desire to place preventative measures in place to stay protected, our pest control experts are here to deliver the quality pest control services you need!
The main reason why pests are so troublesome is they reproduce rapidly. As such, we provide a quarterly pest control plan developed to stop the pest population by disrupting their life cycle to ensure they can't make return appearances. Take control of your home today! Give us a call or go online to schedule your free quote.
Commercial Pest Control In Randallstown MD
Your commercial property is at risk every day, thanks to foot traffic. When a pest invasion occurs, it can wreak havoc on your business by destroying your reputation, employee morale, and even forcing you to shut your doors.
We can help, thanks to our ongoing coverage approach. After the inspection, the first thing we do is to start disrupting the life cycles of any pests on the premises. After accomplishing this task, we put in place ongoing treatments to ensure your pest population is nonexistent with our quarterly protection plan.
We address your needs to ensure we achieve nothing less than optimal results with pest control done the right way. Call today to schedule your free quote with the team at Miche Pest Control!
Pests We Can Get Rid Of For You
Crickets | Hornets | Yellowjackets | Termites | Ticks | Lady Bugs | Rats | Silverfish | Spiders | Carpenter Bees | Cockroaches | Fleas | Bees | Wasps | Earwigs | Centipedes | Mosquitoes | Stink Bugs | Carpenter Ants | Ants | Voles | Bugs | Millipedes | Insects | Boxelder Bugs | Fire Ants | Mice | Springtails | Clover Mites | Pill Bugs | and more!
Click here to see a more complete list of pests that we can get rid of for you.
Randallstown is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Baltimore County, Maryland. It is named after Christopher and Thomas Randall, two 18th-century tavern-keepers. They introduced a tavern on Liberty Road serving travelers. At that time, Randallstown was a tollgate crossroads on the Liberty Turnpike, a major east–west thoroughfare. Today it is a suburb of Baltimore. In the 1990s, Randallstown transitioned to a majority African American community, and is currently notable for its broad ethnic diversity. Choate House, a historic home located in Randallstown, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1989.
Recent Blog Articles
September 20, 2022
Do you need help dealing with cockroaches in Washington, D.C.? Here is everything you need to know to combat these pests today.Read More
September 14, 2022
Mosquitoes are not complicated pests. Take time today to learn about these annoying insects and how to control them in Virginia.Read More