Top Rated Pest Control Services For Homes And Businesses In Stafford County VA
Miche Pest Control is a top rated, family owned and operated, full service pest control company that provides exterminating services that get rid of ants, spiders, cockroaches, mice, rats, mosquitoes, ticks, termites, and more from homes and businesses in Stafford County VA. Our expert technicians get rid of pest infestations fast, and use preventative methods to keep pests from returning after they've been eliminated. Miche Pest Control has a 4.9 star rating and over 1,000 reviews online - give us a call today!
Miche Pest Control provides extermination services that get rid of ants, spiders, cockroaches, and more from homes and businesses in Stafford County VA and the surrounding areas. We get rid of pests fast by using a combination of highly effective treatment methods, using the best products available for the specific pests that you're seeing. Our most popular plan in Stafford County is our quarterly pest control service. Included in each quarterly service from Miche Pest Control:
- Spider Web Removal
- Wasp & Hornet Nest Removal
- 4 to 6 Foot Barrier Spray For Crawling Insects
- 10 Foot Granular Barrier To Push Bugs Away From The Home
- Detailed Crack & Crevice Treatments
- Inside Treatment As Needed
This service is designed to be thorough enough on the outside that you shouldn't need inside treatment, but the inside is always included when needed and/or requested. We use products that are registered with the EPA, and labeled for use in and around homes, hospitals, day cares, and pet kennels. The first service gets rid of any current pest issues, and immediately starts working to keep pests from coming back after they've been eliminated. A few months later, once the products break down and egg sacs start hatching, the pests usually come back - that's why we do four services per year, and more if you need. If you're having issues with covered pests in between regular services, just let us know and as needed, we'll go back out in between services at no extra cost.
Rodent Control In Stafford County VA
Miche Pest Control provides rodent control services for mice, rats, and voles in Stafford County VA. We get rid of rodents fast by using a combination of trapping, entry point exclusion, and outside bait stations. Included in your first rodent control service from Miche Pest Control:
- Entry Point Inspection
- Sealing Rodent Entry Points
- Trapping Mice & Rats Inside
- Tamper-Resistant Bait Stations Outside
We use tamper-resistant bait stations combined with products that are registered with the EPA, and labeled for use in and around homes, day cares, and pet kennels. The first service gets rid of any existing rats, mice, or voles, and immediately starts working to keep rodents from coming back after they've been eliminated. A couple months later, once the bait starts to deteriorate or run out and rodent populations start rebounding, mice and rats usually come back - that's why we do six services per year, and more if you need. If you're having issues with rodents in between regular services, just let us know and as needed, we'll go back out in between services at no extra cost.
Helpful Tips For Preventing Rodents In Stafford County VA
Discovering a rodent infestation in your home and/or business is a very disheartening experience. The widespread contamination they cause can seriously compromise your health, and they’re also capable of major structural damage. If you want to be proactive in your efforts to prevent rodent infestation, you can try the following tips:
- Seal up cracks and crevices and block off all access points.
- Reduce excess moisture throughout the property by fixing leaky pipes and faulty faucets.
- Maintain cleanliness and eliminate clutter around the home; this includes eliminating exposed food sources and promptly wiping up any spills and crumbs.
- Be sure to store food and belongings in gnaw-proof containers and keep trash in a tightly sealed metal bin.
These efforts can be helpful, but they’re never guaranteed. What is guaranteed is rodent control and prevention services from Miche Pest Control. We are experienced in the complete detection and elimination of rodent activity and will put the necessary modifications in place to keep them out in the future. Give us a call today to get started.
Mosquito Control In Stafford County VA
Miche Pest Control provides mosquito control services in Stafford County VA. We get rid of mosquitoes fast by combining yard fogging with larvicide applications, using high quality products for lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas outside. Included in each mosquito control service from Miche Pest Control:
- Yard Fogging For Fast Relief From Mosquitoes
- Larvicide Applications To Keep Them From Coming Back
- High Quality Products For Lasting Protection, Rain Or Shine
Not only does this cover mosquitoes, but it also works on ticks and fleas outside. We use products that are registered with the EPA, and labeled for use around homes, hospitals, day cares, and pet kennels. The first service gets rid of any existing mosquitoes, and immediately starts working to keep mosquitoes from coming back after they've been eliminated. Three to four weeks later, once the products break down and eggs start hatching, the mosquitoes usually come back - that's why we do eight services per year, and more if you need. If you're having issues with mosquitoes in between regular services, just let us know and as needed, we'll go back out in between services at no extra cost.
How To Keep Mosquitoes From Breeding On Your Property In Stafford County VA
- Check your property for all types of containers that can hold water, and store them inside or turn them upside down when they're not in use.
- Clean and chlorinate swimming pools, outdoor saunas, and hot tubs. If they're not in use, keep them empty and covered.
- Drain standing water from on top of pool covers. Arrange the pool cover so that the water will drain away.
- Change the water in birdbaths and in the bottom of plant holders at least twice per week.
- Fix leaky and dripping water faucets.
- Eliminate any standing water that collects on your property. If water remains long after rainfall, sweep the water away from low areas in your pavement or on your lawn.
- Make sure all roof gutters drain properly. Clean clogged gutters in the spring and fall. Be sure water can flow freely through the gutters.
- Chlorinate ornamental ponds that do not contain any fish or plant life.
- Check around construction sites or DIY improvements to ensure that proper backfilling and grading prevent drainage problems. Make sure equipment like wheelbarrows and paint cans are turned upside down when they're not in use.
- Remind and/or help neighbors to eliminate mosquito breeding sites on their property by participating in home or community clean ups.
7 Signs Of Termite Activity In Stafford County VA
If you’re not familiar with the large-scale property damage that termites can cause, it’s time we reviewed some of the consequences. These wood-eaters can completely destroy the structural integrity of your home or business, which is why you need to be able to detect them as soon as possible. Here are some common signs of termite activity:
- Damp, damaged, or weakened wood
- Gallery tunnels through drywall
- Painted walls that bubble and peel
- Swarmer termites flying around looking for new places to nest
- Windows and doors that are hard to open
- Wings discarded on the floor near doors and windows
- Worker termites in the soil that look like white ants
If you detect any of the indications above, call the team at Miche Pest Control right away. We will investigate the issue and treat it thoroughly to bring you termite-free conditions that last all year. Once we familiarize ourselves with the situation, we’ll dive right in and get you the termite protection you deserve. Reach out to us today to get started!
Request Your Free Quote
Complete the form below to request your no obligation quote.
Stafford County is located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. It is a suburb outside of Washington DC. It is approximately 40 miles south of DC. It is part of the Northern Virginia region, and the DC area. Located across the Rappahannock River from the City of Fredericksburg, Stafford County is part of the Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV Metropolitan Statistical Area. In 2006, and again in 2009, Stafford was ranked by Forbes magazine as the 11th highest-income county in the United States. According to a Census Bureau report released in 2019, Stafford County is currently the sixth highest-income county in America.
The Potomac River flows along part of the eastern border of the county, while the Rappahannock River runs along the extent of the county's southern border. The independent city of Fredericksburg developed at the fall line of the river, supporting mills run by water power. To the northwest of there is the Piedmont area. Aquia Creek empties into the tidal segment of the Potomac River at Brent Point in Stafford County. It is surrounded by Prince William County to the north, Fauquier County to the West, the City of Fredericksburg, and Spotsylvania County to the south. Due to its location and proximity to Washington DC, many Federal Government workers and commuters live in Stafford County. Stafford County’s location close to DC is one of the major reasons for the suburbanization and growth of the county. Stafford County is approximately 40 miles south of Washington DC, making it an ideal home for DC workers.