Top Rated Cockroach Control Services For Homes & Businesses In Lutherville-Timonium, MD
Miche Pest Control is a top rated, family owned and operated, full service pest control company that provides cockroach control services for homes and businesses in Lutherville-Timonium, MD and the surrounding areas. Our expert technicians get rid of cockroach infestations fast, and work preventatively to keep the cockroaches from coming back after they've been eliminated. Miche Pest Control has a 4.9 star rating and over 1,000 reviews online – call today!
Keep Cockroaches Out Of Your Lutherville-Timonium Home
Miche Pest Control is an award-winning pest management company and your go-to pest control service provider in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia. Our founder started the company in 2019 after a decade in the industry because he decided he wanted to do pest control the right way. We're the premier company for home pest control in Lutherville-Timonium, MD.
Some Sound Advice On Cockroach Control In Lutherville-Timonium
The very best advice we can give you on cockroach control is this: Call us at the first sign of cockroaches in your home. Cockroaches breed like crazy – they can give birth to six generations in a single year. German cockroaches, the most commonly-found cockroach in Lutherville-Timonium and across the United States, lay seven to eight egg casings in six months, each of which contains 40 to 50 eggs.
So you need expert cockroach pest control when you first see signs of a cockroach infestation, including:
- Small flecks on countertops that resemble coffee grounds or black pepper
- Black smears in corners or behind furniture that's up against a wall
- Egg casings, which are ⅖ to ½ inch long, brown, and ridged
- A musty odor, especially in your kitchen or bathroom
- Actual cockroaches or their exoskeletons
The four types of cockroaches that are found in Lutherville-Timonium are German cockroaches, American cockroaches, oriental cockroaches, and brown-banded cockroaches.
If you see any of these signs of cockroaches in your Lutherville-Timonium home, contact Miche Pest Control as soon as possible for a free quote. You don't want to let a cockroach infestation get out of control.
Why Having Roaches In Your Lutherville-Timonium Home Is Bad News
Cockroaches in your home are bad news because they're known carriers of at least 46 bacteria, parasites, and other pathogens that can infect you, your family, and your pets, including:
- Typhoid fever
- E. coli
Cockroaches, especially German cockroaches, are also known to cause allergies, especially in children who have asthma. However, anyone can develop a cockroach allergy at any time in their lives, and it's not only German cockroaches causing allergic reactions.
Because they're so dangerous, you need serious cockroach control for your Lutherville-Timonium home. Contact Miche Pest Control today to get your free quote on our cockroach control services.
Why You Should Call The Pros About Cockroaches In Your Lutherville-Timonium Home
You should call the pros at Miche Pest Control about the cockroaches you're battling in your Lutherville-Timonium home because we know how to do it right. If you try to DIY a solution, you're going to waste time, energy, and money.
Cockroaches in Lutherville-Timonium have developed an immunity to many commercially available products, and they're passing that immunity on through the generations. That's why we use products for roach control that are registered with the EPA as being safe for in-home use but are highly effective in the fight against cockroaches.
Lutherville-Timonium's Step-By-Step Guide To Effective Cockroach Control
There are several steps you can take for effective pest control of roaches, including the following preventative measures:
- Keep a clean kitchen. Wipe up spills and crumbs immediately. Don't leave dirty dishes sitting in the sink – wash them as soon as you're done eating. Clean the counters frequently. Vacuum or sweep and mop the floor regularly. Take out your kitchen trash every night. Rinse out your kitchen trash can once a week.
- Remove water sources inside your home. Fix leaky fixtures, pipes, and appliances. Wipe down your shower when you're done. Dry out your sink after you're finished washing dishes.
- Store food in airtight containers or inside the refrigerator or freezer. If cockroaches don't have a food source in your home, they won't want to stick around.
- Seal your house against cockroaches. Caulk cracks and crevices in your foundation. Cover your vents and weep holes with screens. Cap your chimney. Fix gaps around windows and doors with weatherstripping and door sweeps. Repair torn window screens.
- Make your house less attractive from the outside. Put tight-fitting lids on your outdoor garbage cans. Switch out your white light bulbs for yellow ones.
The best cockroach control method, though, is to partner with Miche Pest Control to get rid of the cockroaches in your house and prevent more from coming inside. We can apply products that will deter cockroaches from coming within a few feet of your home, so you'll have the peace of mind of having a pest-free home.
I switched from another pest control company due to high pressure sales/bad billing practices, and switched to Miche. They have been excellent. Excellent customer service, very effective pest treatments, competitive pricing. I highly recommend.