Rodent Control Services In Vienna VA
Miche Pest Control is a family owned and operated pest control company that provides residential & commercial rodent control services in Vienna VA and the surrounding areas. Our expert rodent exterminators get rid of rodent infestations fast, and work preventatively to keep the rodents from coming back after they've been eliminated. Miche Pest Control has a 4.9 star rating and over 1,000 reviews online - call today or book online!
Comprehensive Rodent Control For Vienna, VA
Between the town green, Jammin' Java coffee house, and bustling downtown area, who wouldn't love to settle down in Vienna? The unfortunate fact is that the beauty that surrounds our town attracts more than great people; it also attracts rodents and other pests. Rodents in Vienna can become major problems if left untreated, but the experts at Miche Pest Control are here to help.
While DIY rodent control is often futile, the professionals from Miche Pest Control have the experience and products needed to keep rodents out of your Vienna home. We use a combination of trapping indoors, sealing entry points, and installing tamper-resistant outdoor bait stations to get rid of existing infestations quickly and prevent rodents from coming back. Call today for your free quote, and make sure to ask about our pest free guarantee!
What Are The Most Common Rodents In Vienna, VA?
Rodents are a distinct issue for many Vienna property owners and they cause a number of problems, from health risks to property damage. Here are some of the most common rodents that you’re likely to encounter:
- Rats. The two most frequently spotted species of rats are the roof rat and the sewer rat. Their commonalities are a large body that measures anywhere from five to 20 inches in length, and they tend to have tails that are as long as their body and are hairless.
- Mice. With smaller, most delicate features, the house mouse and field mouse stand out. They tend to be grayish-brown in color and measure only five inches long at their largest.
- Voles. Essentially, voles look like elongated mice, as they’re very small and have petite characteristics as well. They are very commonly found digging around and causing damage to yards.
In order to keep your home protected from all of these rodents, you need rodent control that you can trust. At Miche Pest Control, we take a multi-faceted approach to this service, with methods that include detailed inspections, sealing up entry points with exclusion, and expertly placing and monitoring tamper-resistant bait stations, the result being year-round protection from these pests and a service guarantee that you won’t find elsewhere. To learn more about rodent control that will protect your property, contact us today.
Problems Rodents Cause In Vienna, VA
Though rodents like rats, mice, and voles may seem harmless on the surface, they cause some very significant issues. Some of the main issues that rodents cause are:
- Exposure to other pests. When rodents enter your property, they are very likely to bring with them other pests like mites, ticks, and fleas. And when they chew and gnaw at the cracks in your foundation, rodents can leave your home exposed to future pest problems, as this is the main mode of entry for many pests.
- Threats to health. Through their fecal matter, urine, saliva, and hair, rodents are capable of spreading the bacteria that leads to salmonellosis, leptospirosis, hantavirus, tularemia, and Lassa fever. These same byproducts can also stir up allergic reactions and asthma attacks.
- Property damage. Due to their near-constant need to chew, which is a function of keeping their teeth from overgrowing, rodents will gnaw on anything they can find. In your home, that means ruined walls, furniture, molding, and even electrical wiring. In the worst-case scenarios, this last issue can cause house fires.
At Miche Pest Control, we provide the most comprehensive form of rodent control around. Contact us today to learn more about how your home can benefit from it.
Four Things You Can Do To Avoid Rodents In Vienna, VA
When rodents become a problem in your Vienna home, they can perpetrate some very significant damages and health risks. In order to keep that from being the case, here are four simple yet effective steps you can take:
- Tend to your yard by keeping your trees, hedges, shrubs, and other greenery trimmed back.
- Be cognizant of the way you handle food inside the home, keeping pantry items and grains as well as leftovers in airtight containers.
- Pay special attention to cleanliness by removing piles of clutter, avoiding letting dirty dishes stack up, taking out the trash on a frequent basis, and disinfecting after spills and crumbs.
- If you notice a leaky pipe, drain, faucet, or bathtub, fix it. Homeowners should also aim to keep crawl spaces, basements, and attics well ventilated and use a dehumidifier where needed.
When you partner with Miche Pest Control for rodent control, you’ll have the benefit of a team of experts and the most well-regarded products in the industry. Our services entail a thorough inspection of your property, and then utilize exclusion and tamper-resistant bait stations to not only provide immediate relief but also prevent new issues from developing. To learn more about how your property can benefit from rodent control, contact us today.
Why Rodent Control In Vienna, VA Is A Must!
When you enlist the services of Miche Pest Control for all of your rodent control needs, you will be partnering with a team of experts, which is not something you get when you go to the store for a mousetrap. We begin every customer journey with a detailed inspection of your property in order to properly identify what rodent issues you’re facing and create the right combination of methods and treatments to keep your home or place of business free from rodents.
Our services include any combination of tamper-resistant bait stations that work around the clock to deter rodents, as well as sealing up entry points with exclusion materials. We locate and fill every single opening that we can in order to provide this crucial step. And with routine maintenance every other month, our rodent control provides the maximum amount of protection with the minimum amount of interruption to your daily life. All of our rodent control services are guaranteed and if any rodents appear between routinely scheduled visits, we’ll re-service your property free of charge. When it comes to these persistent pests, you can’t take chances with DIY methods. For more information on the most reliable and longest-lasting rodent control, contact Miche Pest Control today.
Recent Blog Articles
What should you know about the stink bugs in Maryland? Take some time today to research these pests and learn more about simple control methods.Read More
October 05, 2022
Do you know how to identify a black widow spider in Maryland? Learn today what this pest looks like and how to spot one indoors.Read More