Why Rodents Are A Serious Concern In Silver Spring
According to pop culture and other media, rodents are cute, charming, and almost cuddly creatures that only sometimes appear around the home and lawn. What these deceptive depictions don't tell you, however, is that rodents are very unsanitary, extremely destructive, and less than friendly to humans and their pets.
Rodents are no small matter here in Silver Spring. Breakout infestations occur semi-regularly around the city, as summertime temperatures increase rodents' breeding populations significantly. And if you happen to be one of the unlucky households that contracts a rodent infestation, you'll want to look for a solution as soon as possible.
The concerns regarding rodent activity in Silver Spring are many:
- First and foremost, rodents are carriers of disease. Some of these diseases may be deadly to humans, particularly young children, the elderly, and those with weakened immune systems.
- Second, rodents are destructive creatures. They'll chew through just about anything in their path in order to find food or shelter, which means they can cause significant damage to your home's electrical wiring, insulation, and structure.
- Finally, rodents are simply unpleasant to have around. Their constant scratching and scurrying can be incredibly annoying, and the sight of them is enough to make most people cringe.
If you're dealing with a rodent infestation of any kind in Silver Spring, know that you are not alone. It's important to take action immediately to prevent the problem from worsening, which is why the professionals at Miche Pest Control are always available to help.
Secure some of the most efficient rodent management in the area with help from Miche Pest Control. We're here to serve our Silver Spring community — call today to see for yourself!
Everything You Need To Know About Rodents In Silver Spring
If you've never experienced a rodent infestation in Silver Spring before, you're likely to have a lot of questions related to their control and treatment. Rats and mice are a serious problem in our area, and may cause quite a bit of damage to your home and property if left unchecked.
It's a good idea to be as informed as possible about the rodents in Silver Spring. Not only will this equip you to combat rodents more effectively, but it may prevent you from struggling with their removal more than you need to. Here's everything you need to know about rodents in the Silver Spring area:
- Even if you've only seen a single rodent around the house, it's never just one rodent infesting your house. In fact, rats and mice reproduce at a blindingly fast speed — enough to populate your entire home in under a year.
- Rodents spread disease from almost every part of their bodies, including water droplets from waste and carrion. Simply inhaling these microscopic droplets can result in serious illnesses for yourself or your family.
- Both rats and mice are extremely intelligent, which renders most over-the-counter solutions virtually useless. Therefore, professional rodent control is the best and most efficient method of management.
The professionals at Miche Pest Control understand the many challenges caused by a rodent presence. That's why we do whatever we can to provide some of the most comprehensive pest control and beyond. Get an estimate for your home today by calling Miche Pest Control.
Why Silver Spring Residents Should Avoid DIY Rodent Control
If you've ever attempted a DIY pest control project, you know how difficult it can be to find lasting success. Pests are crafty little creatures, and they always seem to find a way to come back no matter what you do. This is especially true when it comes to rodents. Rats and mice are some of the smartest pests out there, which makes them difficult to control without the help of a professional.
There are many reasons why Silver Spring residents should avoid DIY rodent control:
- You may not have the experience or equipment necessary to effectively remove rodents from your home.
- You could inadvertently make the problem worse by using the wrong products or methods.
- Some DIY rodent services may actually be dangerous to you and your family.
Instead of relying on whim and chance, choose to invest in professional Silver Spring pest control services from Miche Pest Control. Fast, efficient, and always friendly, we promise to put an end to your rodent woes right away.
The Problems Rodents Can Cause In Your Silver Spring Home
No matter what kind of rodents may have infested your Silver Spring home, they most certainly have the ability to bring harm to you and your family. From the tiniest mouse to the largest rat, these creatures mean business and will do anything they can to take advantage of your home and lawn.
If left to their own devices, rodents may cause some significant damages to your Silver Spring home. This includes:
- They may through wires and pipes, which can lead to flooding or fires.
- They can contaminate your food supply with their droppings.
- They bring secondary pests such as ticks or fleas into your home.
Put an end to the dangers of your rodent infestation by partnering with Miche Pest Control, your Silver Spring provider of all things pest management.
Call today for rodent infestation control at your earliest convenience.
Recent Blog Articles
April 15, 2022
The gigantic and flashy-looking Joro spider is the last thing you want to see around your home or business. However, they may not be as dangerous as they l...Read More
February 21, 2022
Green Pest Services, a sister company of Pointe Pest Control in Illinois, sells to PestCo Holdings, a Thompson Street Capital Partners company.Read More