Top Rated Mouse Control Services For Homes & Businesses In Silver Spring, MD
Miche Pest Control is a top rated, family owned and operated, full service pest control company that provides mouse control services for homes and businesses in Silver Spring, MD and the surrounding areas. Our expert technicians get rid of mouse infestations fast, and work preventatively to keep the mice from coming back after they've been eliminated. Miche Pest Control has a 4.9 star rating and over 1,000 reviews online - call today!
Little-Known Ways Mice Can Sneak Into Your Silver Spring Home
Are you hearing tip-tapping in your walls? Noticing some grease stains or oily marks against the sides of your home? There's no doubt about it — mice have begun to sneak into your Silver Spring home! Some homeowners are surprised to learn just how crafty the average mouse can be. With all the doors and windows sealed up tight, it seems impossible that a mouse could find a way inside. However, not only can mice fit through holes the size of a dime, but they can chew their way through virtually any material.
Are you familiar with some of the little-known ways mice can sneak into your Silver Spring, MD home? Let's take a look at some of the most popular:
- Mice can enter through cracks and holes in your foundation. Mice can fit through even the tiniest gaps and crevices around the house with virtually no struggle.
- Mice can squeeze through gaps around your windows and doors. If you have any rips or tears around these critical openings, chances are that a mouse has already found its way in.
- Mice can also enter your home through certain types of sewer lines. If there are any cracks or holes in your sewer line, a mouse can easily move through it and into your home.
If you're concerned about the possibility of a mouse infestation, get in contact with Miche Pest Control for effective mouse control services.
Why Can't I Get These Mice Out Of My Silver Spring Home?
You've tried everything — mouse traps, DIY treatments, and even following them around with a broom — but no matter what you do, those little mice just keep coming back. Why can't you get these creatures out of your Silver Spring home? The answer may be surprisingly simple:
- There are likely a large number of mice living in your home, and you're only seeing a fraction of them.
- Mice are resistant to many different types of substances, which will protect them from any of your DIY attempts.
- Mice reproduce quickly, so if you're not careful, you could be dealing with an infestation in no time.
Here in Silver Spring, the best way to get rid of mice is with professional pest treatments, including the services provided by Miche Pest Control. Our programs easily treat your home for the signs and symptoms of pest activity, defending your household against the dangerous side effects of rodents and their large families. Miche Pest Control is the best way to get rid of mice in Silver Spring. Call today for a quote.
The Secret To Keeping Mice Out Of Your Silver Spring Home
Like it or not, mice are an ever-present pest presence here in the Silver Spring area, and a mouse infestation may quickly spiral out of control.
Here are some quick and easy ways to keep a mouse infestation out of your Silver Spring property:
- Seal any cracks or holes in your foundation, windows, and doors. We recommend waterproof caulking or some type of expanding foam that will withstand the test of time.
- Keep all foodstuffs stored in airtight containers. If possible, remove all ingredients from the counter and store them in the fridge or freezer.
- Clean up any crumbs or spills around the house, as they act like a welcome sign for mice. Vacuum, mop, and sweep frequently.
- If you have any pets, keep their food and water dishes clean and free of crumbs. Dog food should always be kept in a sealable container.
For more helpful tips and additional prevention steps, get in contact with the mouse experts at Miche Pest Control. We have decades of experience eliminating rodents from residential environments, no matter their size. Just call us today to learn more!
Avoid Attracting Mice Into Your Silver Spring Home
Silver Springs is a common hot spot for mouse activity, and for good reason. Not only does our area offer a lot of factors needed for their survival, but your home may be providing all the food, water, and shelter they need to thrive.
Keep mice away from your Silver Spring home by getting rid of these common attractant factors:
- Water: Mice need water to survive, so they're always on the lookout for a new source. Leaky pipes, pet dishes, and even puddles around the perimeter of your home can attract these pests.
- Food: Mice are scavengers by nature, which means that any food source, no matter how small, can be appealing. Be sure to keep all food sealed in airtight containers and clean up any spills right away.
- Shelter: Mice are looking for a warm, safe place to build their nests. Your attic, basement, and even the wall voids around your home can offer them the perfect place to settle down.
If you're interested in other ways to keep mice away from your home, we highly recommend scheduling a rodent treatment with Miche Pest Control. We'll be able to evaluate and treat your home quickly, cleanly, and with confidence — just wait and see!
I switched from another pest control company due to high pressure sales/bad billing practices, and switched to Miche. They have been excellent. Excellent customer service, very effective pest treatments, competitive pricing. I highly recommend.