Vole Control Services In Rockville MD
Miche Pest Control is a family owned and operated pest control company that provides residential and commercial vole control services in Rockville MD and the surrounding areas. Our expert vole exterminators get rid of vole infestations fast and work preventatively to keep the voles from returning after eliminating them. Miche Pest Control has a 4.9-star rating and over 1,000 reviews online - call today or book online!
Superior Vole Control Services For Homes & Businesses In Rockville MD
Rockville, MD, rests near Washington DC and boasts several fun things to enjoy, from restaurants to the town square. However, the area is highly attractive to various pests, including voles.
At Miche Pest Control, we work hard to provide superior pest control solutions for homes and businesses in the Rockville area so that you can get back to normal quickly. With our commitment to the customer experience and a dedication to effective pest solutions that last, you can count on us to keep your property vole-free. Our team is ready to meet every need you have for pest control in Rockville from start to finish for unmatched results, so call us today!
Why You Should Avoid D.I.Y. Vole Control In Rockville
Voles are part of the rodent family and look similar to mice. However, they are highly destructive to people’s yards, making homeowners desperate to remove them from the premises. Unfortunately, they usually try doing this through D.I.Y. vole control, which is a mistake for a few reasons, such as:
- Prolific breeders: Like most rodents, voles reproduce rapidly, making it extremely easy for a large population to spring up seemingly overnight. This makes it nearly impossible for D.I.Y. to work for the entire population.
- Traps are only so successful: You will capture voles here and there, but the level of success you experience will pale compared to the entire population. Plus, they take a long time to be successful.
Our team has the training, resources, and experience needed to eliminate your vole population the first time around effectively. If you’re ready to experience vole-free living, reach out to Miche Pest Control today to discuss your vole control in Rockville options.
Here’s Why You Should Call The Pros About Voles In Your Rockville Yard
At this point, you might be wondering if it’s necessary to take the fight to voles since they primarily remain outside instead of inside like other members of the rodent family. Below are a few reasons why you should call the pros about voles in your Rockville yard:
- Plant damage: Voles are incredibly damaging to your plant life, thanks to their love of chewing weak stems of young trees and other plants on your property.
- Turf damage: Voles create runways that look like raised tunnels after they invade. These runways lead to yard destruction and even impede future plant growth since voles will feed inside these runways. In addition, their “foot traffic” also leads to worn-down grass surfaces.
For these reasons and more, it’s vital to call the pros about voles in your Rockville yard as soon as you notice them on the premises. Contact the team at Miche Pest Control today to discuss your vole control needs and become vole-free in practically no time!
Vole Or Mole: Which Is Worse To Have In Your Rockville Yard?
Thanks to their similar names, most people get confused about which animal is worse to have in their Rockville yard. In short, voles are worse than moles by far. Some key reasons why this is so include but aren’t limited to:
- Greater overall damage: While moles damage your yard, the damage level is much less than the amount caused by voles. This is largely because voles feed on plant life while moles eat insects.
- More active: Voles are active day and night all year long, unlike moles who are much less active, leading to increased lawn damage from sheer activity alone.
In the end, the best way to handle any pest in your Rockville yard is to have the professionals handle their removal and elimination. Our team has the equipment and training needed to safely and effectively eliminate your vole problems. Reach out to Miche Pest Control today to discuss your vole control needs.
Vole Control For Rockville Residents
If you are concerned about voles in your yard in Rockville MD, you don't have to worry about eliminating them on your own. Miche Pest Control has assisted Rockville residents with voles and other critters for years through professional and reliable pest control.
Voles rarely become an issue inside a home, but they can happen. If it does, you shouldn't try to remove them on your own. Miche Pest Control can remove and prevent them from getting back inside by locating accessible entry points.
At Miche Pest Control, we use tamper-resistant bait stations, placing them in vole paths to remove active voles and at the edges of your yard to keep new ones from invading.
While our bait stations will help to prevent voles on your property, we also recommend the following tips to make your yard less appealing to these rodents:
- Keep the foliage and the grass cut to the lowest, healthiest length
- Remove ground cover and weeds
- Clear any debris such as leaf and stick piles
- Fill any ground holes
- Store firewood properly; off the ground near the outer perimeter of your yard
- Place tree guards around young trees
- Remove bird feeders because they can drop seeds, which voles can feed on
Don't waste your time with DIY methods or store-bought products; if you think you have a vole problem, call Miche Pest Control today!
Why Professional Vole Control For Your Rockville Yard Is The Way To Go
Professional vole control in Rockville is by far the best way to handle a vole infestation if you’re unlucky enough to experience one. A few more reasons why this is the way to go include but aren’t limited to:
- Training and resources: Professionals are trained and have the resources needed to eliminate your vole population the first time around effectively.
- Follow-up: Professional vole control equals follow-up visits, whereas handling the problem on your own means doling out more time and money if you’re unsuccessful the first time in their removal.
- Other pests: Voles may not be the only pest you have on the premises. Professionals know how to identify the signs of other pests on your property and will be prepared to help you eliminate them in addition to voles.
Are you ready to experience a vole-free yard without exception? Reach out to Miche Pest Control today to discuss your vole control options and take the first step toward a happier, safer property for you and your loved ones!
Rockville is a city that serves as the county seat of Montgomery County, Maryland, part of the Baltimore–Washington metropolitan area. Rockville is one of the largest communities in Maryland and the third largest location in Montgomery County, after Silver Spring and Germantown.
Rockville, along with neighboring Gaithersburg and Bethesda, is at the core of the Interstate 270 Technology Corridor which is home to numerous software and biotechnology companies as well as several federal government institutions. The city, one of the major retail hubs in Montgomery County, also has several upscale regional shopping centers.
The most prominent highway directly serving Rockville is Interstate 270. I-270 is the main highway leading northwest out of metropolitan Washington DC, beginning at Interstate 495 (the Capital Beltway) and proceeding northwestward to Interstate 70 in Frederick. Maryland Route 355 was the precursor to I-270 and follows a parallel route, and now serves as the main commercial roadway through Rockville and neighboring communities. Other state highways serving Rockville directly include Maryland Route 28, Maryland Route 189, Maryland Route 586, Maryland Route 660 and Maryland Route 911. Interstate 370 and Maryland Route 200 do not directly enter the city, but pass just outside the city limits.
Gaithersburg MD (5 miles), Bethesda MD (8 miles), Silver Spring MD (9 miles), Arlington VA (14 miles), Falls Church VA (14 miles), Hyattsville MD (14 miles), Washington DC (14 miles), Herndon VA (15 miles), Laurel MD (16 miles), Ashburn VA (18 miles), Columbia MD (18 miles), Fairfax VA (18 miles), Alexandria VA (20 miles), Springfield VA (20 miles), Bowie MD (21 miles), Leesburg VA (22 miles), Ellicott City MD (23 miles), Frederick MD (27 miles), Manassas VA (29 miles), Upper Marlboro MD (29 miles), Woodbridge VA (30 miles), Baltimore MD (32 miles), Annapolis MD (36 miles), Fredericksburg VA (56 miles)
Technician was on time, called before arriving- answered all my question and was kind and treated our place with care. I’ll definitely use the service for other properties and will recommend.