Top Rated Rodent Control Services For Homes & Businesses In Rockville, MD
Miche Pest Control is a top rated, family owned and operated, full service pest control company that provides rodent control services for homes and businesses in Rockville, MD and the surrounding areas. Our expert technicians get rid of rodent infestations fast, and work preventatively to keep the rodents from coming back after they've been eliminated. Miche Pest Control has a 4.9 star rating and over 1,000 reviews online - call today!"
Comprehensive Rodent Control For Rockville, MD Properties
With the amount of green spaces Rockville has to offer, combined with the three creeks that cross through our city, rodents are a foregone conclusion for local residents. While there are some steps you can take to deter them from settling in on your property, Miche Pest Control offers complete rodent control services.
If you need help removing an active infestation or simply want to ensure rodents stay out of your Rockville home, Miche Pest Control has a solution. We offer professional rodent treatments and the best in customer service. Call today to set up your initial service and feel the peace of mind we offer with our pest-free guarantee!
Everything You Need To Know About Rodents In Rockville
We have three kinds of rodent pests that commonly get into Rockville homes. Two of these pests can explore every inch of your home. One of these pests is likely to stay in your attic spaces.
Mice — House mice and deer mice are common pests in our area. Deer mice prefer barns, outbuildings, and garages. House mice get into homes and make themselves at home. House mice are typically grey. Deer mice have a tawny coloration—the color of deer hide. This is why they're called deer mice.
Rats — Roof rats and Norway rats are the two types of rats we deal with most. Roof rats are black rats that climb trees and access your home by way of vulnerabilities in your roof and roofline. Norway rats are brown rats that dig burrows in your yard and get in through entry points near the ground.
Squirrels — Grey squirrels are common home-invading pests. These rodents explore your roof and roofline and find their way into attic spaces. Once inside your attic, they can make a mess and create noise during the day. (If you hear noises in your attic at night, roof rats or house mice are more likely to be the pests that are bumping around up there.)
If you have issues with rodents getting inside your Rockville home, keep Miche Pest Control in mind. We offer many rodent control services and we can find the right solution to meet your needs and budget.
Why Rodents Are A Serious Concern In Rockville
All rodents have one thing in common, they chew on stuff. The last thing you need is to have these animals chewing on your things. What kind of things do they chew on?
- Rodents chew holes to get into your home. These holes allow secondary pests to get inside and holes also create conditions that can allow moisture damage and mold problems to occur.
- Rodents chew through building materials such as baseboards and sheetrock. They do this to access pantries, kitchens, and storage rooms.
- Rodents chew holes in food packages and contaminate the food stored inside these packages.
- Rodents chew on wires, which can spark a fire. Even the tiniest mouse can present a serious threat to your safety and property.
- Rodents chew holes in stored furniture and make their homes inside the soft innards of couches and chairs.
- Rodents chew holes in cardboard boxes and contaminate items you have stored in the boxes.
Mice, rats, and squirrels present a significant threat to your property, and in some ways, their destructive behavior can present a threat to your health. Unfortunately, this threat to your health doesn't end here.
All The Problems Rodents Can Cause In Your Rockville Home
Along with damaging your property, mice, rats, and sometimes squirrels, present a threat in other ways. Here are a few more facts you should consider.
- Rodents leave their droppings everywhere they explore. These droppings can be a source of disease in your home, particularly when they dry out and become airborne dust particles.
- The nests rodents create are contaminated. If you attempt to remove nests without proper protective gear, you can get sick.
- Rodents get into dirty places and their hair can have tiny microorganisms that are deposited in the areas these animals explore. In the case of mice and rats, no surface in your home is safe from contamination.
- Rodents carry ticks and fleas. Both of these secondary pests have the ability to make you sick. Some tick-borne diseases have lifelong health implications.
It is an understatement to say that it is not good to have rodents living in your home. At the first sign of rodent activity, contact Miche Pest Control for comprehensive rodent control. We don't just remove rodents, we address the contamination rodents cause and work to prevent future infestations from occurring.
Here's Why You Should Call The Pros About Rodents In Your Rockville Home
It goes without saying that you should get rid of rodents, but why contact a professional? A pest professional has the training and experience to make sure no rodents remain in your home. This is extremely important as mice and rats can live in your home without making any detectible noises. If your DIY rodent control fails, you may not know it and this can leave you exposed to all the dangers listed above. At Miche Pest Control, we believe that it is not only important to hire a professional but to hire a company that does all the hard work of addressing rodent problems, such as exclusions, sanitation, decontamination, trapping, and treatments for secondary pests. If you're dealing with rodents in Rockville, let us know by filling out the short form on our contact page. We have the solution to your rodent problem.