Exterminator Services In Rockville MD
Miche Pest Control is a family owned and operated exterminating company that provides residential and commercial exterminator services for homes and businesses in Rockville MD and the surrounding areas. Our expert exterminators get rid of pest infestations fast, and work preventatively to keep the pests from coming back after they've been eliminated. Miche Pest Control has a 4.9 star rating and over 1,000 reviews online - call today or book online!
Comprehensive Pest Control For Rockville, MD
Whether you’re in Rockville, DC, or Northern Virginia – hot humid summers and cool mild winters mean that pests can be a year-round pressure for residents. At Miche Pest Control our most popular residential service plan is our quarterly visits. We get rid of pests fast – sometimes even responding the next business day to new calls – and keep them gone.
When you book your service with Miche Pest Control you can be confident you’re getting the best in local pest control. We follow a multi-step process and the most up to date methods and products so that we can provide you with a pest-free guarantee. Call today to find out how we can keep pests out of your Rockville home!
Rockville Pest Control Offers Five Tips To A Pest-Free Home
At Miche Pest Control, we have a lot of experience with pests, and we are continually tracking new developments in pest control. Many of the methods we use are natural or eco-friendly and you can use these methods to reduce pests around your home if you don't mind rolling up your sleeves and doing it yourself. Here are our five best tips:
- Get rid of spider webs. When spider webs are removed, it deters spiders from creating webs. This also has the potential to remove egg sacs. A single egg sac can have as many as 300 spider eggs inside it. Removing one egg sac has the potential to prevent 300 spiderlings from emerging and exploring your exterior (and getting into your home).
- Knock down wasp nests in the spring. The reason wasps become a threat is that they have a nest-protection instinct. Locating and removing wasp nests early prevents unwanted and painful encounters during the warm months of the year. It also helps to stop wasps from flying into your home when you open a door.
- Use a caulking gun to seal gaps. Pests use gaps and holes to get into your home. When you seal potential entry points and repair materials, such as weatherstripping, door sweeps, and screens, you create barriers that make it more difficult for pests to get into your home. While this won't provide one hundred percent protection, it will go a long way toward keeping pests out.
- Remove organic debris. Leaves, dead branches, stacked wood, piles of rocks, and other organic materials provide perfect places for pests to hide and live. Since it is a pest-eat-pest world out there, organic debris can attract secondary pests that feed on the pests that hide in these places.
- Keep your trash receptacles free of strong odors. The scent of a stinky trash receptacle may be gross to you but it is pleasant to many pests, and this scent can attract pests from a distance.
If you apply these methods, you'll be surprised to see the results. If you don't have the time or energy, remember that we're here to help. We prove de-webbing, nest removal, and some exclusion work along with targeted treatments. If you'd like to learn more or you'd like to schedule service, you can easily connect with us through our contact page.
Why Year-Round Pest Control Is A Great Idea For Your Rockville Home
Pests never stop trying to get inside Rockville homes. During the summer months, you'll have visits from centipedes, spiders, ants, carpet beetles, and many other bugs. In the fall and winter, you could have mice, rats, squirrels, and other animals trying to get into your home. Year-round pest control gives your exterior what it needs to keep pests out.
- Exclusions create a physical barrier around common entry points, such as gaps around utilities and other foundation penetrations.
- Liquid barrier treatments on your entire foundation prevents pests from living near your home and getting into your home.
- De-webbing and wasp nest removal reduces the populations of these pests.
- Granular treatments in your landscaping knocks down pests in this desirable pest habitat.
- Spot treatments around your home help to deal with pest pressures and further reduces pest activity.
These are just a few examples of what your year-round pest control will look like. If you'd like to learn more about how we apply layers of pest protection around Rockville homes, we'd love to have a conversation with you. Reach out to us.
Benefits Of Year-Round Pest Control Services In Rockville
Pests are a nuisance, but they aren't only a nuisance. When pests get into your home, they can impact your health and damage your property.
- Pests can get into your pantry and kitchen foods and contaminate them.
- Some pests bite or sting.
- Some pests chew holes in clothing, curtains, and bedding.
- Some pests chew holes in paper products.
- Termites, carpenter ants, and other wood-damaging pests can cost you a pretty penny.
- Mice and rats chew on wires and can start a housefire.
- A pest infestation can cause allergies to flare up.
When you have year-round pest control, you are preventing pests from causing harm. While it is certainly nice to not have the nuisance of pest activity in your home, there is a lot more to having a year-round pest control service plan for your home.
Rockville, Take A Swing At Those Summer Pests!
Are you ready to live the pest-free life? If so, consider reaching out to Miche Pest Control to get started with year-round pest control in Rockville or the surrounding area. We provide layers of protection and price match our services against the competition. If you find a pest service that is less expensive, we'll beat the price by five percent. Our goal is to give you superior protection and service without breaking your wallet. Reach out to us today to schedule your first service visit. Believe us when we say that life is better without pest problems. Get protected, starting today.
Rockville's Guide To Effective Pest Control
Pest problems can develop at any given time in Rockville MD. In order for residents to limit their exposure to common area pests, try the following tips:
- Seal the property. Apply weatherstripping to the gaps around doors and windows, fill any cracks and openings in the foundation with caulk, steel wool, or wire mesh, and replace worn window screens.
- Maintain a tidy yard. Things like tree branches, leaf piles, lawn trimmings, keeping firewood too close to the foundation, and the presence of other debris are very likely culprits in attracting pests. Remove all of these things to deter pests.
- Keep things inside clean. Many common pests are attracted to clutter, so remove all old packaging materials, newspapers, and magazines. It’s also crucial to take out the trash frequently, tidy up spills, and avoid letting dishes pile up.
- Address moisture issues. Whether it’s fixing a leaky pipe, faucet, or downspout or maintaining good moisture issues, address any suspicious water problems.
The most important step in pest control is working with a professional, like the team at Miche Pest Control. For more information on our comprehensive quarterly services, contact us today.
Rockville is a city that serves as the county seat of Montgomery County, Maryland, part of the Baltimore–Washington metropolitan area. Rockville is one of the largest communities in Maryland and the third largest location in Montgomery County, after Silver Spring and Germantown.
Rockville, along with neighboring Gaithersburg and Bethesda, is at the core of the Interstate 270 Technology Corridor which is home to numerous software and biotechnology companies as well as several federal government institutions. The city, one of the major retail hubs in Montgomery County, also has several upscale regional shopping centers.
The most prominent highway directly serving Rockville is Interstate 270. I-270 is the main highway leading northwest out of metropolitan Washington DC, beginning at Interstate 495 (the Capital Beltway) and proceeding northwestward to Interstate 70 in Frederick. Maryland Route 355 was the precursor to I-270 and follows a parallel route, and now serves as the main commercial roadway through Rockville and neighboring communities. Other state highways serving Rockville directly include Maryland Route 28, Maryland Route 189, Maryland Route 586, Maryland Route 660 and Maryland Route 911. Interstate 370 and Maryland Route 200 do not directly enter the city, but pass just outside the city limits.
Gaithersburg MD (5 miles), Bethesda MD (8 miles), Silver Spring MD (9 miles), Arlington VA (14 miles), Falls Church VA (14 miles), Hyattsville MD (14 miles), Washington DC (14 miles), Herndon VA (15 miles), Laurel MD (16 miles), Ashburn VA (18 miles), Columbia MD (18 miles), Fairfax VA (18 miles), Alexandria VA (20 miles), Springfield VA (20 miles), Bowie MD (21 miles), Leesburg VA (22 miles), Ellicott City MD (23 miles), Frederick MD (27 miles), Manassas VA (29 miles), Upper Marlboro MD (29 miles), Woodbridge VA (30 miles), Baltimore MD (32 miles), Annapolis MD (36 miles), Fredericksburg VA (56 miles)
Recent Blog Articles
How Do I Get Rid Of Silverfish In My House Fast?
June 03, 2023
Aggravated by a silverfish issue in your home? Learn how the professionals at Miche Pest Control can eliminate these bizarre-looking insects in no time.Read More
Ants In The House: Understanding The Risks
June 01, 2023
Concerned that ants have suddenly moved into your once comfortable and peaceful home? Find out how Miche Pest Control can wipe these insects out fast!Read More