Top Rated Mouse Control Services For Homes & Businesses In Lutherville-Timonium, MD
Miche Pest Control is a top rated, family owned and operated, full service pest control company that provides mouse control services for homes and businesses in Lutherville-Timonium, MD and the surrounding areas. Our expert technicians get rid of mouse infestations fast, and work preventatively to keep the mice from coming back after they've been eliminated. Miche Pest Control has a 4.9 star rating and over 1,000 reviews online – call today!
Keep Mice Out Of Your Lutherville-Timonium Home
If you suspect you may have a mouse problem in your home, you need a professional Lutherville-Timonium, MD home pest control company like Miche Pest Control. Our award-winning company was founded in 2019 after our founder, Tom Miche, spent a decade in pest control working for other people before striking out on his own. We're now the premier pest control company in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia.
Why Can't I Get These Mice Out Of My Lutherville-Timonium Home?
If you see one mouse in your Lutherville-Timonium home, it's likely that there are at least a dozen more you don't see. Mice breed extremely fast. They're sexually mature when they're only six weeks old and can have as many as six babies at a time. They're pregnant for three weeks and can get pregnant again immediately after giving birth.
If you suspect you have an infestation, you need a pest control company that knows how to get rid of mice and keep them from coming back. Miche Pest Control has highly-trained technicians ready to deal with these pesky intruders for you. Contact us today for your free quote.
All About Mice In Lutherville-Timonium And How To Keep Them Out Of Your Home
There are two types of mice you're likely to find in your Lutherville-Timonium home: house mice and deer mice.
House mice are about 2 ½ to 3 ¾ inches long. Their hairy tails are another 2 ¾ to 4 inches long. They have large round ears and small beady eyes. Their hair varies from light brown to dark gray, and their bellies are usually cream-colored.
Deer mice are so named because their hair resembles that of deer: brown with white bellies. They're similar in size to house mice, but their ears are oval-shaped. They also have small beady eyes.
The best way to get rid of mice is to speak with the professional technicians at Miche Pest Control. We are highly trained and experienced. Contact us today to find out more about our rodent control options and how we can get and keep mice out of your home.
Here's Why You Are Having A Hard Time Getting Mice Out Of Your Lutherville-Timonium Home
There are a few reasons you may be having a tough time getting mice out of your Lutherville-Timonium home, including:
- Mice are prolific breeders, as mentioned above. One pregnant female mouse can turn into over 150 mice in as little as five months.
- Mice can access your house through cracks no wider than a pencil and holes as small as a dime. It's difficult to keep every crack and crevice on the exterior of your home patched up.
- Mice are smart. They learn quickly to avoid traps, or to take the bait without springing the trap. They're experts at hide-and-seek, and they've got the best hiding places: in your attic insulation, your basement insulation, your crawlspace, and your wall voids – the spaces between the wall studs that hold up your house.
If you think you're under siege by mice, you need professional help with mouse pest control in Lutherville-Timonium. That's where Miche Pest Control comes in. We're the experts with access to specialized equipment and materials, so we can effectively get the mice out of your home.
The Answers To Lutherville-Timonium's Most Asked Mouse Questions
What are some signs of mice in the house?
Signs of mice in your home include:
- Mouse droppings: Mice leave behind 50 to 100 droppings every day. They're about ⅛ to ¼ inch long with pointed ends.
- Gnaw marks: Mice have front teeth that never stop growing and can reach up to four inches in length each year if they aren't constantly chewing on something. You may find gnaw marks on your furniture, walls, baseboards, floors, doors, door jambs, cabinets, and food in your cabinets and pantry.
- Oily rub marks: Mouse hair is greasy, so when these pests walk alongside walls, they leave behind oily streaks on your baseboards.
- Burrows: Mice make nests in your insulation or out of material they find around your house, including paper products and cloth.
- An ammonia-like odor: Mouse urine is strong-smelling because mice use it to communicate. The larger the infestation, the stronger the smell.
Are mice in your house dangerous?
Mice in your house can be very dangerous for two reasons: their gnawing habit and the diseases they carry.
Mice are not particular about what they chew on, and they can chew through anything that's not made of steel. They can gnaw through metal and plastic pipes that may be carrying water or natural gas, leaving you open to severe water damage or carbon monoxide poisoning. They also chew through electrical wires both inside your walls and inside appliances, creating serious fire hazards.
Second, consider the list of diseases mice can carry, including:
- Adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
- Lymphocytic choriomeningitis (LCM)
Additionally, mice often carry fleas and ticks into your home, both of which have their own host of diseases they can spread.
How do you get rid of mice in the house?
The best way to get rid of mice in your Lutherville-Timonium home is to call a mouse pest control company like Miche Pest Control to do the job for you. Trying to DIY a solution costs you too much time and money and won't get the results you need. We can not only get rid of the mice in your house, but we can also keep new ones out. Contact us today to get a free quote so you can have the peace of mind that the only creatures under your roof are the ones you want there.
I switched from another pest control company due to high pressure sales/bad billing practices, and switched to Miche. They have been excellent. Excellent customer service, very effective pest treatments, competitive pricing. I highly recommend.