Top-Rated Bee Control Services For Homes & Businesses In Lutherville-Timonium, MD
Miche Pest Control is a top-rated, family-owned and operated, full-service pest control company that provides bee control services for homes and businesses in Lutherville-Timonium, MD, and the surrounding areas. Our expert technicians get rid of bee infestations fast, and work preventively to keep the bees from coming back after they've been eliminated. Miche Pest Control has a 4.9-star rating and over 1,000 reviews online; call today!
Reliable Bee Control In Lutherville-Timonium, MD
If you’ve ever seen a bee buzzing toward you and you’ve been a little frightened, you’re not alone. These seasonal pests are very common in the area and are usually searching for sweet flowers. But just because they’re some of the most efficient pollinators doesn’t mean that you want them hanging around your property. Though bees are often docile, they do have the ability to sting, which can be harmful to certain people and pets. The most effective way to address bees is with bee control in Lutherville-Timonium, MD, from Miche Pest Control. The following guide will help you better understand these pests, and if you’re looking for additional help keeping your home or business bee-free, we hope that you’ll give us a call.
The Problem With Bees On Your Lutherville-Timonium Property
Bees can sometimes be very docile, but you shouldn’t forget that these pests are stinging insects. If you were to encounter honeybees in Lutherville-Timonium, you ought to know that they inject venom into the people that they sting. While every person will have a different response, some people do experience very serious allergic reactions. This can result in flushed skin, severe swelling at the sting site, and hives.
You might also come across carpenter bees on your property, which are problematic in their own right. These bees tunnel through the wood around your home, including decks, sheds, garages, and siding. The result of their work includes structural damage as well as attracting other pests right into your home with neat entry points. Having these openings makes your home vulnerable to other issues, such as fungus growth after a rainy season or because water gets trapped in these small spaces. If you’re looking for a reliable solution to bee prevention for your Lutherville-Timonium home, please call Miche Pest Control today.
Why You Should Call The Pros For Bee Removal On Your Lutherville-Timonium Property
If you notice bees populating around your home, the best thing to do is bring in professional bee control in Lutherville-Timonium from a team like Miche Pest Control. The biggest reason why you ought to call for help is because of the relationship that bees have with hives, whether they’re new or old. Hives from seasons past may still be giving off pheromones that attract a new flock of bees to your property. And if you have an active beehive on your property, it could be very dangerous for everyone in your home. There’s no safer way to get rid of these hives than with services from a trained professional.
At Miche Pest Control, we are known for our award-winning service year after year. All of our pest technicians are highly trained and work with the highest quality products. If you suspect the presence of bees on your property, simply call us and we’ll provide you with a comprehensive yard inspection. All of the products that we use to address bees and other pests meet the EPA’s standards. We’ll also make sure that you are armed with the necessary knowledge on how to prevent bee problems in the future. For more information on residential bee control, call us today.
What To Do About Bees On Your Lutherville-Timonium Property
If you notice bees loitering around your home, there are a few helpful tips that you can follow:
- Limit the types of flowers that you plant to items like wormwood, geraniums, and basil.
- Be diligent about the way you handle trash. Never miss trash pick up and ensure that all bins shut fully.
- When you spend time outdoors, avoid using perfume and other scented personal hygiene products.
- Consider working with a pest control expert to remove any old or active nests and to monitor your property for future issues.
For more information on bee removal for your home, please call Miche Pest Control today.
What Am I Doing To Attract Bees Around My Lutherville-Timonium Home?
The bees in Lutherville-Timonium are attracted to a wide variety of factors, some of which could be present on your property without your knowledge. Here are a few characteristics that your property might have that are luring bees:
- Lots of flowers: To start, bees are usually in search of sweet flowers because they are highly effective pollinators. An abundance of these plants, especially during spring and summer, can make your backyard very enticing to bees.
- A water source: In addition to food, bees need water as well. If your backyard has leaky gutters, dripping hoses, puddles, or bird baths, then you might find yourself with more bees.
- Old hives: If you have old hives around your property, they may be giving off pheromones to new bees that your property is open for business.
- Lots of trash: While bees are usually searching for sweet flowers, if your outdoor trash bins are loaded with juice boxes, old jam jars, and other sweet items, they will seek them out.
For more information on keeping bees away from your home, call the team at Miche Pest Control today!
I switched from another pest control company due to high pressure sales/bad billing practices, and switched to Miche. They have been excellent. Excellent customer service, very effective pest treatments, competitive pricing. I highly recommend.