What You Should Know About Rats In Great Falls
Given the prevalence of rat problems in Great Falls, there are certain things that every homeowner ought to know, including:
- Rats can gain access to your home quite easily, simply by slipping through dime-sized openings, climbing your roof, using the sewer, or walking through an open door.
- Rats very commonly carry parasites like fleas, mites, and ticks because of the unsanitary conditions that they tend to live in. These secondary infestations can be very harmful to your health.
- Rats need to chew constantly to keep their front teeth from overgrowing, so they will chew on everything from furniture to walls to personal belongings.
- They’re very adaptable pests, so if you work a third shift, rats will get on your schedule, though they are nocturnal by nature.
- Rats leave behind feces, urine, and saliva that may contain harmful pathogens that lead to leptospirosis, hantavirus, and tularemia.
To learn more about safe and effective rat control that will protect your household throughout the year, contact Miche Pest Control today.
How To Tell If You Have Rats In Your Great Falls Home
When you live in Great Falls, rats are an unfortunate part of the environment. If you notice any of the following signs, then you might have a rat problem in your home:
- Hearing scratching noises from inside walls and cabinets
- Piles of tiny, pellet-like fecal matter
- Chewed boxes of granola, cereal, and pasta
- Strong odors or urine
- Cats and dogs that are scratching at walls and baseboards may indicate a nest
- Little footprints
- Gnaw marks on molding, furniture, and walls as well as shredded fabrics and personal belongings
- Rat nests in places like lofts and attics
- Rub marks on walls
In order to counteract the damaging and dangerous effects of having a rat problem, Miche Pest Control is dedicated to bringing homeowners like yourself the most reliable rat control around. Our methods are designed to provide both immediate and long-lasting relief from rats and restore your confidence in your home. With EPA-approved products, thorough inspections, tamper-proof bait stations, and exclusionary products, we tackle these issues head-on.
Our team of expert technicians will also tend to your home on a bi-monthly basis in order to ensure that our treatments are working effectively and make any adjustments that are needed in order to further reduce the impact of rats. If any rats do return between our visits, we’ll re-service your home at no extra cost until the issue is resolved. For more information on rat control, contact us today.
What Great Falls Property Owners Ought To Know About Rats
Rats are an unfortunate part of life for most Great Falls property owners. Here is everything that they ought to know about these pests:
- They’re very crafty. Unlike many other pests, rats are known to scale roofs and use the sewers in order to enter a property.
- Other infestations are never far away. Rats are typically hosts to parasites like fleas, ticks, and mites.
- Property damage is unavoidable. In order to keep their front teeth from overgrowing rats will chew on anything they can find. This can look like chewed electrical wiring, walls, and furniture.
- They pose some very serious health risks. Through their fecal matter, saliva, and urine, rats can irritate allergies and asthma as well as spread pathogens that lead to tularemia, hantavirus, leptospirosis, and salmonellosis.
At Miche Pest Control, we’re proud to provide property owners with the most secure rat control around. With methods that include setting tamper-resistant bait stations and sealing points of entry with exclusion, rats will cease to be an issue. We also suggest six visits throughout the year to ensure that rats have vanished; however, if they appear between service calls, we’ll re-treat properties at no extra fee. For more information on reliable rat control, contact us today.
The Best Way To Deal With Rats On Your Great Falls Property
Rats are one of the most dangerous pests that could cross paths with you on your Great Falls property. They are capable of using the sewer system and climbing roofs and trees in order to gain access to your property, which makes them truly difficult to keep on the outside. Once they’ve gotten inside, they bring with them other pests like ticks and mites, have the ability to spread harmful pathogens that lead to leptospirosis and tularemia, and cause significant property damage. These issues should not be tackled by the average individual because they can be harmful to your health and DIY methods are simply ineffective.
At Miche Pest Control, we appreciate the need for comprehensive and effective rat control. We start by providing property owners with detailed inspections in order to determine the extent of rat activity as well as ways that they could enter the property. From there, we use exclusion to seal up points of entry and place tamper-proof bait stations. With six maintenance visits throughout the year, we’re able to guarantee a rat-free environment. If any rats do appear between these services, we’ll re-treat your property at no extra charge to you. To protect your property with rat control, contact us today.
Always on time and communicative. Mr. Miche is a great person to have on our family team to keep our household working right!