Top Rated Mouse Control Services For Homes & Businesses In Gaithersburg, MD
Miche Pest Control is a top rated, family owned and operated, full service pest control company that provides mouse control services for homes and businesses in Gaithersburg, MD and the surrounding areas. Our expert technicians get rid of mouse infestations fast and work preventatively to keep the mice from coming back after they've been eliminated. Miche Pest Control has a 4.9 star rating and over 1,000 reviews online - call today!
Comprehensive Mouse Control For Gaithersburg, MD
There are a variety of rodents eager to gain access to Gaithersburg homes, and in comparison, mice may not seem like such big threats. If you think about it, they're really rather cute. But mice, like larger rodents, present a triple threat of health concerns, property damage, and rapid reproduction. To keep mice and other common home-invading rodents away from your property, it's best to call on the professionals at Miche Pest Control.
To really eliminate the threat of mice, it's important to take care of existing populations while safeguarding your home against future infestations. The licensed technicians at Miche Pest Control use a varied approach to do this. Our mouse control solutions include indoor traps for current threats, sealing entry points, and tamper-resistant bait stations to control outdoor populations. This approach makes us confident in offering customers a pest free guarantee. If you're ready to eliminate mice in your home – call the experts at Miche Pest Control.
What Attracts Mice In Your Gaithersburg Home?
Mice are opportunistic like other home-invading rodents. They are easily attracted to homes when they have access to the following:
- Food: Crumbs, unsecured garbage, flimsy food containers, dirty dishes, pet food, and much more
- Water: Leaking pipes and faucets, water left our for pets, and other moisture issues
- Shelter: A cluttered or disorganized interior and a crowded, overgrown, and debris-covered yard
Plus, easy access to your home through small cracks and gaps in the foundation and exterior walls makes a mice infestation more likely.
If you are worried that you are unintentionally attracting mice to your home, you should set up an inspection with our professionals at Miche Pest Control. During this inspection, entry points, harborage areas, and conducive conditions will be identified, with recommendations and treatments to help you eliminate them.
Is It Dangerous To Have Mice In My Gaithersburg Home?
Mice are some of the most common home-invading pests, but still, many people don't realize just how big of a problem they are. These small rodents are responsible for causing major health concerns in the homes they infest. These health concerns include:
- Spreading diseases such as hantavirus, leptospirosis, tularemia, salmonellosis, and more
- Spreading parasites like fleas, ticks, and mites
- Causing contamination of food and surfaces as they make their way through a house, spreading pathogens and germs
- Triggering allergies and asthma with shed fur, droppings, urine, and saliva
- Causing damage because they need to chew to keep their teeth from overgrowing constantly
As you can see, a mice infestation can put you and your family in harm's way, so keeping this pest out of your home is essential. However, mice are not an easy pest to prevent or remove. They are more intelligent than most people think and tend to avoid people when possible. It would be best if you didn't try to eliminate mice alone. Doing so will only cause you time, money, and stress. Instead, look to area pest control professionals for the assistance you need to have a home free of mice.
Contact Miche Pest Control for expert mice removal and prevention services for problems with mice on your Gaithersburg property.
Mastering Mouse Infestations In Gaithersburg
When it comes to mouse infestation, the key to eliminating them is catching them early and acting quickly. Mice, like other rodents, are prolific breeders and will continue reproducing and worsening the problem. But the challenge is that mice are quick and good at hiding, so you may not immediately see these nocturnal critters.
To help you, here are signs you have mice in your home:
- Chew marks on food packaging and other items
- Droppings and urine
- Pawprints and rub marks where they are most active
- Odor, which usually smells like urine, especially with a more extensive infestation
- Shredded papers, fabrics, and other materials they are using to build nests
Don't waste time calling the professionals if you see any of these signs. Trying to DIY mouse control will only end up causing stress, whereas working with experts will quickly provide you with the necessary results.
Miche Pest Control offers rodent baiting, trapping, exclusion, and more to ensure your home is a mouse-free environment, so call us today to get started!
Gaithersburg's Complete Guide To The House Mouse
House mice are the most common home-invading rodent responsible for infesting millions of residences each year. Everyone in Gaithersburg must understand this pest. Here is a complete guide to house mice in our area:
- Identification: House mice are also the smallest home-invading rodent ranging from 2 1/2 to 3 3/4 inches long with a tail of similar length. These mice have round bodies, a pointed muzzle, and large ears. They are usually a light gray color with a white underbelly, but they can vary from light brown to dark gray.
- Diet: These mice eat just about anything from fruits, grains, pet food, berries, seeds, meats, and much more.
- Habitat: House mice are nocturnal and prefer quiet and dark areas that are safe from predators. But they are also curious pests, so they will explore the area.
- Prevention: To prevent house mice and other species, you want to make your property less accessible and attractive, which you can do by removing entry points, food sources, harborage areas, and water. Mice can squeeze through a hole the size of a dime, so don't overlook the smallest cracks in your home's foundation and exterior walls.
The best way to get rid of mice is with professional pest control treatments and methods. Ask our team at Miche Pest Control how we can assist you with mice prevention, control, and exclusion. We will find the solutions that are best for your home and needs!
Always on time and communicative. Mr. Miche is a great person to have on our family team to keep our household working right!